Nothing says midsummer like a delicious drink while watching the sunset in a beautiful place. You might be aching to try a few of these amazing pairings – a favorite drink with a mouth-watering travel destination. Below, we list our top travel location/drink pairings. We're curious about yours. Where would you like to travel, and what would you drink when you got there?
1. Singha beer - Thailand. A cold, refreshing beer on a tropical beach? Yes please! Sure, if you live in Waikiki, you can do the same thing here, but try it somewhere else!
2. Wine - France. Tiny villages set into vineyards and cultivated fields…this pairing is classic, elegant, and timeless. Sit in the outdoor garden of a small bistro and sip a chilled white or rosé or a deep luscious red.
3. Vodka - Norway. Toast a fjord the way they drink this spirit in Scandinavia. Breathe in the mountain air and drink a room temperature vodka with a clear, pure taste.
4. Sake - Tokyo. The skyline is neon and glittering, but the sake can be milky and cool or warm and crystal clear. Drink it up in a bustling nightclub or at an exquisite sushi/sashimi dinner.
5. Whisky - Nashville. Tennessee whisky – you've heard the bragging from certain purveyors of American spirits. Listen to some smooth country and sip some smooth mash.
6. Capirinha - Brazil. Crushed ice, lime, sugar cane, rum in the lush, vibrant culture of this soccer-mad nation.
7. Mai Tai - Waikiki. There's no place like Bacchus! If you can't travel right now, join us for a little armchair dreaming.
What travel-drink pairing is on your list?