BALD MEN ARE SEXY! No argument here. :-)
Here are some cool "nice to know" facts about the man with a shiny head that you might find interesting. (See our list below the pics of hot baldies.)
1. A shaved head makes a man look neater. Bald men can roll out of bed and look sexy in whatever they put on, since they don't have to worry about their hair sticking up at random angles all over their head. Their tidiness carries on throughout the day. There is no sweaty hair plastered to the bald man's head after he finishes running a mile or after working outside on the hottest day of the year.
2. Bald men look manlier. So many action heroes have chrome domes andlook way sexier than men with long hair or pony tails. Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Jason Statham, Samuel L. Jackson all look great bald and their lack of hair adds to their strong appearance needed for their roles.
3. Baldness seems to go along with maturity. Bald guys tend to have a lot to deal with, when it comes to explaining their reasons for shaving their heads. There are very few bald men who are immature.
4. Bald men are less hung up on looks. Seeing that they don't have hair to fuss with, baldies are less inclined to require an hour to primp in the bathroom before heading out. Bald men are usually more down to earth and less worried about how they appear to everyone else. The have the attitude of "This is who I am! Take it or leave it!.
5. Their lack of hair makes other parts more noticeable. When there's no hair to stare at, people usually notice the bald man's smile and the way he stands. His facial expressions are closely scrutinized and the way he gestures when he talks also gets a closer look.
What causes baldness? Male hormones are involved in causing these changes (even in women). The level of the main male hormone, testosterone, is normal in men with baldness, but some skin cells in the scalp convert the testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and that contributes to baldness.
If you see a sexy bald man at Bacchus, now you know a bit more about him.
Whether it's natural baldness (pic above) or a shaved head (pic below) Go ahead and flirt with him; he's less hung up on looks and he's got the right mature sensibility that could be a good fit for you. Flirting just might pay off.