Football and sexual innuendos: quite a pair :-)
From the obvious: Tight End and Wide Receiver to the more subtle, "he gets off just in time," the game will be full of phrases that make the teenage boy in all of us giggle.
Here are some memorable ones:
* The hole closed on him before he could penetrate it.
* He's off to the sidelines for a quick blow.
* It's a game of inches.
* That hole was so big, you could drive a truck through it.
* When you get down in this area, you just gotta start pounding.
* He's gonna feel that one tomorrow.
* He found his tight end.
* End around.
* He had to stretch to get it in.
* He gets penetration in the backfield.
* He blows them off (at the line).
* He bangs it in.
* He could go all the way.
* He goes deep.
* He found a hole and slid through it.
* He pounds it in.
* He beats them off (the line).
* He's got great hands.
• Rear pressure.
• He pounds it in.
Giggle giggle giggle. The Super Bowl has turned into a silly spectacle. It will be an unforgettable day at Bacchus. The Hawaii Gay Flag Football League hosts the Super Bowl 50 Beer Bust today at 1PM. There'll be hot dogs and hamburgers and Jello shots. And a raffle with many prizes including a stay at the Maui Sunseeker LGBT Resort. We're showing the game with sound! No cover!