Refresh yourself at Bacchus today with RuPaul at 5 & $5 Tequila!
Here in Hawaii, when we’re caught up in frenzied day-to-day living, it’s easy to ignore the one thing that can refresh us (other than the delicious cocktails at Bacchus!).
We’re surrounded by miles and miles of H2O!
The next time you feel tired or stressed, soak for 20 minutes in the ocean, a pool or a tub, and usher in pure relaxation. Here’s how it will help:
- Lowers Stress. Soaking in water allows you to escape from daily stressors, like work and multitasking.
- Builds Relationships. If you’re craving alone time with a loved one, time in the water can be your solution. The removal of distracting gadgets opens the door to conversation.
- Speed Muscle Recovery. The buoyancy of water reduces the impact of gravity on skeletal and muscle tissue, alleviating tension on the body.
- Improve Sleep. Spending time in a bath prior to going to sleep will help separate the day’s activities from the night of rest ahead.
- Remove Toxins. Soaking in the ocean and in warm water causes our blood vessels to dilate. This helps release toxins.
The ocean has always been a remedy for relieving tension, stress, and anxiety. As soon as you jump in, worries are lost. Most of us live no further than a bike ride away from the beach.
When is the last time you dipped your toes? It may be just the thing you need. And, if you’re a RuPaul fan, refresh your mind with Drag Race at 5PM at Bacchus!
Order a $5 tequila with a water back! Would you believe that drinking water is one of the most healing things you can do for your body? It’s true—as long as it is pure, filtered, alkaline water. Yet most water is acidic. Water that measures less than 7 on the pH scale is acidic; water that’s higher than 7 is alkaline. To support even the most trivial life, water needs to be on the alkaline side of the spectrum, much like our bodies. Drink up!