Saturdays at Bacchus: Jack Daniels, all flavors, is $6. DJ Takai at 10PM. No cover! Always fun!
June is Pride Month! Here in Honolulu, we celebrate throughout June and then again in October! Be sure to check the Hawai’i LGBT Legacy Foundation calendar for events throughout the month (and year).
Every single action that you’ve ever taken in life has had an effect on the rest of us.
Reasons to Be Proud of Yourself
- You’ve survived everything life has thrown at you, and some of it has been really, really tough.
- You’ve learned a lot in your lifetime, and you’ve gotten better and better at a lot of things.
- You’ve helped other people.
- You’ve made other people smile.
- You’ve inspired other people (whether you realize it or not!)
- You have a unique set of skills and talents, and there are some things that you do better than just about anyone.
- You’ve done some great things in your life, and you’ve had some achievements that you’re really proud of.
- You still have accomplishments ahead of you to look forward to.
- You’ve never stopped dreaming, and you’ve always kept reaching for more.
- The world wouldn’t be the same without you.
Bacchus is a proud supporter of the Honolulu LGBT community. Today, the HIGFFL teams face off in Week 6 of their regular season at Kapiolani Park with games at 10:30AM and 12:30PM. Bacchus is there every week with refreshment and tents and support!
Come to Bacchus today for $6 Jack Daniels (all flavors) and $7 flatbread pizzas and tasty sandwiches. DJ Takai hits the tables at 10PM and, as always, there’s no cover charge.
For trivia buffs looking for clues for Monday Night’s trivia showdown at Bacchus, check back through the blog posts starting on May 23rd. You’re sure to find a hint in the daily posts.